Ensuring child safety is fundamental to the vision and mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Mid Central Coast.
At the Boys & Girls Clubs of Mid Central Coast Child Safety is Our #1 Priority
Culture of Safety
- Incorporation of national safety standards
- Ongoing and annual staff and volunteer background checks
- Regular safety training for all staff (fire, intruder, earthquake etc.)
- First Aid, CPR & AED training for Staff
- Annual site safety assessments to make improvements
Mandatory Background Checks
Required Immediate Reporting
- Regular facility safety assessments
- Annual review of safety policies and procedures
- Meetings held bimonthly to discuss any critical incidents or safety concerns.
State and Local Laws
Our youth deserve our constant focus on their safety and our commitment to protect every child who is entrusted to our care at Boys & Girls Clubs of Mid Central Coast. To learn more about our safety policies, please read our policies here >> POLICIES
If you have any safety-related concerns or questions, please contact your local Club or our organization safety leaders at [email protected].
Additionally, the national organization offers a 24-hour hotline, 1-866-607-SAFE.