Ensuring child safety is fundamental to the vision and mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Mid Central Coast.
Safety is Our #1 Priority
Our Documented Safety Policies:
- POL001-1 Policy for all Restrooms
- POL002-1 Transportation
- POL003-1 One on One Contact
- POL004-1 Supervision Policy
- POL005-1 Drug policy
- POL006-1 Prescription Medication
- POL007-1 Bully Prevention Policy
- POL008-1 Sexual Abuse Policy
- POL009-1 Discrimination Harassment
- POL010-1 Incident Reporting
- POL011-1 Background Checks Policy – Barrier Crimes
Our youth deserve our constant focus on their safety and our commitment to protect every child who is entrusted to our care at Boys & Girls Clubs of Mid Central Coast. To learn more about our national safety policies and actions, please visit Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s Child Safety Site.
If you have any safety-related concerns or questions, please contact your local Club or our organization safety leaders at [email protected].
Additionally, the national organization offers a 24-hour hotline, 1-866-607-SAFE.