Ensuring child safety is fundamental to the vision and mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Mid Central Coast.
Safety is Our #1 Priority
Our Documented Safety Policies:
- POL001-1 Restrooms
- POL002-1 Transportation
- POL003-1 One on One Contact
- POL004-1 Supervision
- POL005-1 Drugs
- POL006-1 Prescription Medication
- POL007-1 Bully Prevention
- POL008-1 Sexual Abuse
- POL009-1 Discrimination Harassment
- POL010-1 Incident Reporting
- POL011-1 Background Checks Policy – Barrier Crimes
- POL012-1 Technology Acceptable Use
- POL013A-1 Identification ID Badge
- POL013B-1 Temporary Badge ID
- POL014-1 Minors as Employees and Volunteers
- POL015-1 Safety Drills
- POL017-1 Parent Agreement
If you have any safety-related concerns or questions, please contact your local Club or our organization safety leaders at [email protected].
Additionally, the national organization offers a 24-hour hotline, 1-866-607-SAFE.